In the world of commercial trucks, Isuzu has a reputation built on results. Consider these facts:
- 80% of all Isuzu products sold since 1984 are still on the road.
- Since 1986, Isuzu has been the #1 Low Cab Forward truck in America.
- Isuzu N-Series trucks have consistently high resale and residual values.
- Only Isuzu offers LCF trucks with a choice of two diesel engines or gas.
- Our diesel engines have a 310,000-mile B10 durability rating.
- Isuzu offers parts and service support at approximately 300 dealers nationwide and also offers roadside assistance service.
- Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance Program (PSMP) allows you to "fix" the cost of parts and service for routine maintenance for three to six years.
- FleetValue® Parts Program reduces parts costs when parts are needed.
- To help you budget your maintenance expenses, Isuzu dealers can provide you with estimated maintenance cost on a CPM (Cost Per Mile) basis.
- Isuzu trucks come with a three-year Powertrain Limited Warranty that has unlimited mileage.
24 Months/60,000 Miles Covered Maintenance Program available on all diesels purchased January 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014